Saturday, July 8, 2023

July-August Reading List

 July-August List 






Excellent work last month, all around. I am combining my list for July and August for a couple of reasons.

  1. While reading and reviewing, I am also doing an editing project for Waseem Akbar's latest book so I will devote half my time to editing and the other reading and reviewing. Maybe edit one day and read and review the next.

  2. Because I finished June's Reading Schedule so late, I am starting the next list late so I am giving myself extended time to read and even took the opportunity to add a couple of long awaited reviews that I have put off (I am looking at you, Evelyn Hugo!)


Anyway, on we go!


Lady on the Billboard by Stefanie Hutcheson


Everlasting Spring Beyond Olympus Volume 2: Colton and Blue Star by Francis Audrain 


The Connected Species: How The Evolution of the Human Brain Can Save The World by Mark A. Williams 


The Covenant Sacrifice by Lee Allan Howard


Luminous: The Story of a Radium Girl by Samantha Wilcoxson


Joy: The Art of Making Tofu An Autobiography by Simon Boreham


Authenticity: Poems by Lesley Day 


Doreen Valiente: Witch by Philip Heselton


Chasing Dragons: The True History of the Piasa Including Excerpts from To The Gates of Feng Tu Translated by Laurie Bonner-Nickless by Mark Nickless and Laurie Bonner-Nickless 


The Devil's Calling* by Michael Kelley


Woad by James Isaac


In Freedom's Light by Sharon Gloger Friedman 


Legacy of Heroes by Daniel P. Riley


Flirt: A Novel of Lust, Love, and Murder by Ric Bohy


The Girls in the Picture by Melanie Benjamin 


Wolf Weather by Miles Watson 


Offset Children of The Gulf Written by Delvin Howell Illustrated by Hans Steinbach 


The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid


Star Crossed A True Romeo and Juliet Story in Hitler's Paris by Heather Dune McAdam and Simon Worrall.


Reflections in My Magical Mirror: Lessons of Love From The School of Life by Ivan Figueror-Otero, M.D.


Weep, Woman, Weep by Maria DeBlassie 





If you have a book that you would like me to review, beta read, edit, proofread, or write, please contact me at the following:


LinkedIn


Facebook


Twitter


Instagram


Mastodon  


Upwork


Reedsy Discovery 


Email: juliesaraporter@gmail.com




Prices are as follows:


Beta Read: $15-20.0


Review: $25-35.00**


Copy/Content Edit: $75-300.00


Proofread: $75-300.00


Research & Citation: $100-400.00


Ghostwrite/Co-Write:$100-400.00




*These are books reviewed for LitPick and will not be featured on my blog, only on LitPick's site. 


**Exceptions are books provided by Henry Roi PR, Coffee and Thorn Book Group, LitPicks, BookTasters, Reedsy, Online Book Club, and other noted book groups 




Payments can be made to my PayPal account at juliesaraporter@gmail.com






Well that's it. Thanks and as always, Happy Reading.








No comments:

Post a Comment