Monday, February 27, 2023

An Apology and Announcement

 



An Apology and Announcement

Dear Fellow Readers,

I apologize that I haven't been doing as much with the blog. Right now, I am editing three books and they take up a lot of my time. I have had trouble finding the time to read and write reviews. I am not finished with reviewing. It's just being put off for now.


Right now I am editing Life is Possible by Waseem Akbar, In Search of Cognizance by Nabraj Lama, Wonderland by Hassan Sharifi, and The Fourth Victim by Brian O'Hare.


I will try to continue with the reviews that I promised in March, maybe into April. I haven't forgotten, I just have been very busy. Don't worry, I have not given up on the blog yet. Things are just going slowly.


Thanks and as always Happy Reading 



No comments:

Post a Comment