Friday, September 30, 2022

October's List



 October's List


Didn't I say it? Didn't I call it?

Everytime I do something the exact opposite happens afterwards? I read a great book followed by a not so great one. I broke my record with the most reviews in August and had the lowest amount in September!


Anyway, our Cricket WiFi system had given us so much trouble this past month that we finally switched to TMobile. So far so good but alas I am way behind. In fact, this may end up being October and November's list.


Some good reading planned so let's go! 

Along with all of the reviewing, I am also doing a couple of editing and proofreading projects so I am going to be a very busy girl in the next month.


Hot Ash  (An Angela Hardwick Mystery Book 3) by Russ Colchamiro


Moon Deeds (Star Child Saga: One) by Palmer Pickering


Dusk Upon Elysium by Tamel Wino 


Where The Witches Dwell (Everlan Book 1) by Conor Jest


Various Ripples (The Desire Card Book 4) by Lee Matthew Goldberg 


Kaleidoscopic Shades by Dave Neuman


Beyond the Broken Window by Joy Strouse


Racism is Real by Clive Henry


Dead Winner by Kevin G. Chapman 


The Descendants by Destiny Hawkins


Cleopatra's Vendetta by Avanti Centrae


Desire's End (The Desire Card Book 5) by Lee Matthew Goldberg


Life Between Seconds by Douglas Weissman


The Adventures of Ruby Pi and The Geometry Girls by Tom Durwood


The Adventures of Ruby Pi and The Math Girls by Tom Durwood 





If  you have a book that you would like me to review, beta read, edit, proofread, or write, please contact me at the following:




LinkedIn: 


Facebook: 


Twitter: @JulieSaraPorte1



Email: juliesaraporter@gmail.com



Prices are as follows:



Beta Read: $15-20.0



Review: $25-35.00**



Copy/Content Edit: $75-300.00



Proofread: $75-300.00



Research & Citation: $100-400.00



Ghostwrite/Co-Write:$100-400.00





**Exceptions are books provided by Henry Roi PR, Coffee and Thorn Book Group, BookTasters, Reedsy, Online Book Club, and other noted book groups 



Payments can be made to my PayPal account at juliesaraporter@gmail.com



Well that's it. Thanks and as always, Happy Reading.













No comments:

Post a Comment