Tuesday, June 5, 2018

June Schedule



June Schedule 

"June is bustin' out all over...." (Rodgers and Hammerstein, Carnival) "....And I only have time for one review a weekkk...." 

I was going to put in a review for The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky but it seems to have disappeared on me. Oh well, maybe another time. Well May was not as productive as I would like but thankfully for a good reason: I had some good Upwork jobs. So this month I plan to be a little smarter. I am going to only post one book review a week. Again as always this is a tentative schedule.

I also want to give a big thank you and shout out to my sister-in-law Tzyra Andreeva for sending me some reading material, two of which will be reviewed this month. Thank you as always. 

June 10-Weekly Reader: Make Love Not War: The Sexual Revolution, An Unfettered History by David Allyn

June 17-Weekly Reader: All The Single Ladies: Unmarried Women and The Rise of an Independent Nation by Rebecca Traister

June 24-Weekly Reader Classics Corner: Drawing Down The Moon: Witches, Druids, Goddess Worshippers, and Other Pagans in Today's America by Margot Adler

June 30-Weekly Reader Classics Corner: Imagica by Clive Barker

No comments:

Post a Comment