Monday, April 30, 2018

May Schedule


Last month was good. I got a lot of reviews written but I ran out of time towards the end for an excellent reason: I got a job! I am officially a freelance writer and editor for Upwork.

So this month, I aim to make my reviews as simple as possible. I am reviewing only two reviews a week. Weekly Reader and Classics Corner.
All the classics this month are some of my favorite YA novelss.

Since I am working this will be the most tentative schedule of all. It depends on how much energy I have and how much Wi-Fi I get. All I can say is, I will certainly do my best.


May 7- Weekly Reader:Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
Classics Corner: The Phantom Tollbooth by Norman Juster

May 14-Weekly Reader: The Hideaway by Lauren K. Denton
Classics Corner: A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle

May 21-Weekly Reader: House of Silence by Sarah Barthel
Classics Corner: The Westing Game by Ellen Tasking

May 28-Weekly Reader: It's Kind of A Funny Story by Ned Vizzini
Classics Corner: I Never Promised You A Rose Garden by Joanne Greenberg



No comments:

Post a Comment