Sunday, August 5, 2018

August's Schedule


July went surprisingly well considering I had three editing assignments along with my reviewing. I am missing a review. (I typed it on Google Docs but it seems to have disappeared. Well rather than go back to it, I will continue on my merry way)

This month I am focusing on some psychological thrillers and True Crime. It's an interesting genre and these are some pretty chilling books to cool those hot end of summer days. Many of the books have become successful films and one has become a movie to be released in September. But to get to the real fear, nothing works better than inside your mind. You could see the horror on screen but picturing the horror can be a lot worse.

Next month, I am thinking of doing some housekeeping by catching up on books that I intended to review this year but for one reason or another was unable to. So stay tuned and as always happy reading!

1.. Weekly Reader: The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsen

2. Classics Corner: American Psycho by Brett Easton Ellis

3. Weekly Reader: A Simple Favor by Darcey Bell

4. Weekly Reader: Mystic River by Dennis Lehane

5. Classics Corner: Midnight in The Garden of Good and Evil by Jonathan Berendt


No comments:

Post a Comment