Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Introduction

Monday, February 13, 2017


Introduction



Hi everybody my name is Sara Porter and I love to read and review books! This will be a blog in which I review some of my favorite books and some not-so-favorite. For right now I will post reviews as I read the books about every week to two weeks. Some of these reviews will be retreads from my former blog, "Sara's Library Wonderland."
Hopefully if this site picks up, I will be able to review new releases and advanced review copies.


First I will tell you a little about myself. I have a Masters-Library Science from Indiana University Purdue University-Indianapolis and a Bachelor of Arts-English from University of Missouri-St. Louis. Right now I am working as a Customer Service Associate at At Home Home Décor Superstore in Fenton, Missouri.
I am particularly interested in acquiring a position in either a library or a bookstore. My LinkedIn profile can be found here and my Facebook account can be found here  . My book reviews will also be featured on my Facebook account.


I am always on the lookout for something new and interesting to read. I particularly enjoy classic literature, particularly the 19th and early 20th century American and British novels, modern genre fiction like historic fiction, mysteries, and magic realism, non-fiction and biographies, self-help spiritual books, mythology and legend collections, and most anything I can put in my hands.
My other interests are finding out new bits of information and trivia, searching for information and helping others to find it, watching movies particularly older ones from the 30s-60s, solving crosswords and logic puzzles, coloring adult coloring books, and listening to classical, New Age music, and rock and pop music from 60s-90s.


I hope this will be a fun and interesting experience and I hope it will lead to some great things. Most of all, I hope you, dear Reader, will find some new and interesting reading experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment